Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Category 6 CAT6 Flat Network Cable||Spec 1:||Cat6 Standard Pure Copper Wires And Crystal Heads|
|Spec 2:||0.5/1/2/3/5/10/15/20/30M||Spec 3:||The RJ45 8P8C Interface Is Connected To The 568B Contact|
|Spec 4:||PVC Material Molded Short Crystal Head|
32AWG Category 6 Ethernet Cable,
RJ45 8P8C Category 6 Ethernet Cable,
250MHz CAT6A Ethernet Patch Cord
Flat network cable CAT6 Category 6 Gigabit oxygen-free copper network cable patch cord
|Flat network cable CAT6 Category 6 Gigabit oxygen-free copper network cable patch cord|
|Product specifications||Conventional length: 0.3m, 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m.
1. Cat6 standard pure copper wires and crystal heads.
2. Ultra-thin wire, thickness 1.5MM, width 6.0MM, 32AWG, 4 pairs of 7/0.08MM pure copper conductors.
3. The RJ45 8P8C interface is connected to the 568B contact.
4. PVC material molded short crystal head.
5. Super flexible material to prevent disconnection.
6. Easy to store and carry. Suitable for laptop users.
7. Suitable for carpets, notebook computer users, small spaces and other wiring environments, ultra-thin wires do not take up space.
8. General PE bag packaging, or customized packaging according to customer requirements.
9. Product length and color can be customized.
10. All materials comply with EU ROHS and REACH environmental protection requirements.
|Characteristic||1. Each core wire is added with 150D anti-breaking nylon wire. To ensure that the wire is drawn more than 5KG/10S vertically, and bends and swings +/-60° more than 3000 times, it is strong and durable.
2. The cat6 network cables have low attenuation, less crosstalk, higher attenuation to crosstalk ratio (ACR) and signal-to-noise ratio (Structural Return Loss), smaller delay error, and performance is greatly improved.
3. Category 6 network cables are mainly used for Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps).
4. This type of cable has increased winding density, a high-quality insulating material, and a transmission rate of 250MHz. It is used for voice transmission and data transmission with a maximum transmission rate of 10Mbps
Contact Person: Michelle